Here is a summary of my screenings around the world in November. Note that the screening at the Imagine Science Film Festival in New York City changed from Nov 15 to 14:
– in various living rooms worldwide (including four Seattle venues and in Melbourne, Turin, Amstedam, Helsinki, Edinburgh, Moscow and many more) at Couch Fest on Nov 10.
– in Wilmington, NC at the Cucalorus Film Festival on Nov 11 (screening before the feature film Raw – I will be flying out for this one – so excited!)
– in Portland, OR at the NW Filmmaker’s Festival Nov 11 & 17 (Shorts III – I will be there for the second screening)
– in Bradford, UK at the Bradford Animation Festival on Nov 14 & 16 (Professional Panorama 1 program) – love it that you can list their screening films by animation technique!
– in New York City at the Imagine Science Film Festival on Nov 14 (Others Speak program – notice the date change on this one)
– in Berlin at the interfilm festival on Nov 15, 16 & 17 (Green Screen Competition – Global Update 1 program)
– in Barcelona at l’Alternativa festival on Nov 23, 24, 25 (Hall Screen ‘Messed Up Beasties’ program)